Are you looking for cat windows perches? If so, you’re in luck! It is generally known that cats adore staring through the window. No matter what time of the day it is, if your cat is attracted to the window, there is nothing else that would take its attention.
A new window perch for your cat will give it a lot of interesting views to explore. It will be its new favorite territory for observing. Introduce its new space very carefully. Stand next to it after you attached the perch to the window and call your cat by offering its favorite treats. The cat will come to you carefully, perhaps slowly, greet you and will then start to explore its new window perch.
Let the cat explore on its own as they are natural explorers, so let them be the little tigers that they are. It will very soon attach emotionally to its new comfortable, cozy space. Let’s now take a look at the top 5 cat window perches.
|1||Oster Sunny Seat||Oster||Cat Window Perch||$9.12|
|2||Sunny Seat Bed||PETPAWJOY||Cat Window Perch||$15.78|
|3||Kitty Sill||K&H Manufacturing||Cat Window Perch||$19.65|
|4||EZ Mount Window Bed||K&H Manufacturing||Cat Window Perch||Varies|
|5||Memory Foam Window Perch||You & Me||Cat Window Perch||$17.99|
- Gives your cat a front view of nature without taking up valuable space in your home (Retail box may vary)
- Industrial strength suction cups hold up to an amazing 50 pounds
- Installs in seconds to glass windows or doors, please clean surface thoroughly before attaching suction cups.
- Durable and removable cover is machine washable. Reinforced high-grade plastic frame for long-lasting durability
- Please refer Installation guide under product details. NOTE: Pillow not included.
- MEASUREMENT - 22" x 12" x 1.5" ( L x W x H ); stainless steel cord length: 23"; suction cup diameter: 3.3"; strong enough to hold your cat up to 30lbs.
- 360° FREE OF DEAD CORNER SUNBATH - Basking in this cat window perch, your pet cat avoid moving again and again as long as the sun didn't go down. Well, it's also space saving cat bed, without taking up valuable space in your home, your cat can also enjoy a front view of nature while basking.
- BREATHABLE OXFORD CLOTH CORD - Made of oxford cloth, cat's body temperature won't overheat because of this cat bed cord's air permeability; in winter, add a mattress on this pet cat hammock, this window mounted cat bed will the best cozy cat bed.
- SAFETY MOUNTED CAT BED - Industrial strength suction cups hold up to an amazing 30 pounds. Your cat must jump in and jump out of this resting seat, which is another kind of exercise, keeping good healthy of your cat.
- NO RISK OFFER FROM PETPAWJOY - 30 days 100% satisfaction guaranteed with free return, get a 12 months limited warranty and lifetime customer support. Add to cart now and try it.
- A purr-fect sunbathing area for your kitty
- Easily attaches to all windowsills with 2 support brackets and 2 velcro style fasteners
- Foam cushion provides a safe comfortable place for your kitty
- Soft comfortable fleece cover is removable for washing
- Measures 23.75" Long x 12" Deep
- Mounts to Windows using Giant PATENTED USA Suction Cups
- Humane Society Approved and Easy to Clean with Soap and Water
- Made with Super Tough 3/4" PVC Plastic Pipe and Fittings
- We use only the BEST Outdoor and Rugged Fabric
- Our Support Cables are 1/8" Stainless Steel to last Forever
- •Measures 24" W x 12" D x 11.5" H
- •Cover is removeable
Choosing A Cat Window Perch
Cats usually feel more secure when they perch on things like tables or when they climb on top of trees. Therefore, it is important that we set up window perches in our homes so as to ensure that they feel secure and comfortable. Another vital component to consider when choosing a cat window perch is to choose one that best suits the cat. This is because there are different types of window perches in the market.
Consider the size of your cat
Choose a sizable window perch that will comfortably accommodate your cat. This window perch should allow the cat to move easily in it without any struggle.The size of the window perch should match with the size cat.
The number of cats to be accommodated
It is important that if you two cats, you should consider choosing an open window perch so as to enable the cats manoeuvre easily in it. This window perch should be strong in order to lift their weight.
The type of windows in your house
The type of cat window perches available in the market are designed to match the different types of windows. Therefore you should a choose a window perch that matches the window you plan to install the perch.
Why Buy A Cat Window Perch?
For those who have, and love cats, you can testify that your cat will sleep anywhere it feels comfortable. One thing that can offer comfortability while it rests is a good cat window perch.
A cat window perch is like a bed, a surface, or a platform that you fix next to the window for your cat to lie on during rest. This platform provides the animal with a wider view of what is happening outside. This is a very good tool for people who want their cat to just remain indoors.
Additionally, while it lies on the window, the cat will be free to busk. Direct sun rays that penetrate through the window will be a good source of vitamin D to the cat. Owners are free to move the cat window perch to a new window in case you feel that your pet would love a new view while it rests.
To ensure maximum comfort and sleep, be sure to buy one that is suitable for the type of cat you have; for instance, the size of the cat should be considered to prevent breakages in case the cat’s weight is too much for it to handle.
Will Your Cat Love Its New Window Perch
Why wouldn’t a cat love a cat window perch? It helps them to do exactly what they love, to view outside when indoors? Their fun activities are stalking the wild and it gives them a great opportunity to be on their guard at all times with their sight sharpened to see any interesting prey.
The window perch is, most of the time is a padded platform mounted unto the wall by the window that helps the cat to easily view outside as shown in the products above. They are made primarily of wood and then padded with materials to make them soft and wrapped with a colored tone material that doesn’t affect your home décor. They may vary in size to accommodate the size or the amount of cat(s) you have.
It is highly recommended that you get one of the cat window perches above since they keep your cats safe indoors while they are able to view the outdoors with ease.