Cat doors for exterior doors are designed to give your feline friend ease of access. Your cat’s ability to enter and leave the house becomes easier. It can give your cat a sense of freedom as well. It makes life easier for you too, eliminating the need for you to keep opening the door for your cat.
Even though cats love the inside of the home, it’s natural for cats to love the outdoors. This is where the cat door comes in handy. Anyone who owns one of these doors will tell you how convenient they are, both for you and your cat.
|1||Ideal Pet Products Cat Flap||Ideal Pet Products||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$23.41|
|2||PetSafe Extreme Weather||Pet Access||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$49.95|
|3||PetSafe Interior 2-Way||Pet Access||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$6.06|
|4||Cat Mate 4 Way Locking Cat Flap with Door Liner||Ani Mate Inc||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$19.99|
|5||Cat Mate 4 Way Locking Cat Flap||Ani Mate Inc||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$22.99|
- Durable, low-maintenance, weatherproof pet flap with inner telescoping frame
- Made from clear, weather-resistant, unbreakable Lexan
- For cats up to 12 pounds
- Installs easily and securely
- Measures 6.25 inches square; limited lifetime warranty
- White 4 way locking cat door w/liner
- 2-Inch trimmable door liner enables neat, easy installation in all doors, panels and walls
- Exterior rain seal included
- Brush strip to reduce energy loss and silent action
- Poly carbonate flap
- UNIQUE THREE-FLAP SYSTEM - provides 3.5 times more energy efficiency than single flap doors to help keep out weather and drafts
- CENTER INSULATED FLAP - perfect for hot and cold climates; keeps the warm and cool air inside your home; insulated flap color may vary, yellow or grey, depending on time of order
- SNAP-ON CLOSING PANEL - allows you to keep your pet from using the pet door; use a second closing panel ( sold separately) on the outside for an additional layer of weather protection
- MATCH YOUR DÉCOR - paintable plastic frame allows you to match your door color
- EASY INSTALLATION - includes detailed instructions, cutting template and installation hardware
- Pefect solution to give your cat access to the litter box or food through any interior door, while helping keep the dog or kids out
- Simple installation with detailed instructions, cutting template and hardware included
- 2-way slide lock to open flap or close flap to keep your cat from using the cat door
- High-impact, white plastic frame with a transparent, hard flap that cats prefer for comfort and ease of use
- For installation only in interior doors 1/2" to 2" thick
- Cat doors for exterior doors- Pefect solution to give your cat access to the litter box or food through any interior door.
- Exterior cat door- Made from clear, weather-resistant, unbreakable Lexan, high-impact, white plastic frame with a transparent, hard flap that provides a comfortable door for cats or small dogs.
- Cat door exterior- Easy installation with detailed instructions, cutting template and hardware included. Also, it is easy to clean.
- Locking pet door- For installation in interior or exterior doors up to 1/2-inch thick; flap opening size is 6.54" L x 6.22" W, Great for cats and small dogs 15 pounds or less.
- Cat door for exterior door- 4-Way Locking cat door, i.e. out only, in only, in and out at the same time and fully locked. Lockable Cat Door with Lifetime Warranty, Free your Pet out of a totally closed door.
Choosing Cat Doors For Exterior Doors
Ideal pet products cat flap is said to be very durable. It is 6.25 inches square and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is super easy to install and can support a cat of at least 12 pounds. The door is really great for very active cats who travel a lot.
PetSafe extreme weather energy efficient pet door is just what it says. This kind of door is very weather resistant and helps save energy even if your cat goes through it often. It carries 3 flaps and is easily installed. If you decide you want to limit your cat’s in and out time period then you can easily snap it shut.
PetSafe interior 2-Way locking cat door is ideal for keeping the dog or children in or out. Yet your cat still has easy access, because it was created with cats in mind. The downside for the installation requires a door 1 – 2 inches thickness.
Why Buy Cat Doors For Exterior Doors
Why buy cat doors for exterior doors? You buy it to give your cat easier access to both sides of the door. On the one side the cat can venture all through your outdoor property, doing what cats do. On the other side it comes to eat, be comfortable and socialize with its owner(s).
A cat door is ideal for older persons who love cats as well. Since they can’t move around as much, they won’t need to constantly open and close the door for their cat. The door is beneficial to both cat and owner. making it a great buy and investment. You are investing in your cat’s well being and your time.
Will Your Cat Love Their Cat Door For Exterior Doors
If your cat doesn’t like its cat door, I will be shocked. Animals love freedom, so even if it prefers to be indoors at times or even most of the time, it likes to go outside. Since the door allows your cat the freedom to roam, it will certainly love it. Your cat has no reason not to love the door.
You will also love the door too because once you install the door you can relax a little more. It is ideal for any home where cats are members of the family. Cats need the ability to stretch and roam. It also means that your cat will be less stressed as ease of access is important.