Cat doors for exterior doors are designed to give your feline friend ease of access. Your cat’s ability to enter and leave the house becomes easier. It can give your cat a sense of freedom as well. It makes life easier for you too, eliminating the need for you to keep opening the door for your cat.
Even though cats love the inside of the home, it’s natural for cats to love the outdoors. This is where the cat door comes in handy. Anyone who owns one of these doors will tell you how convenient they are, both for you and your cat.
|1||Ideal Pet Products Cat Flap||Ideal Pet Products||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$23.41|
|2||PetSafe Extreme Weather||Pet Access||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$49.95|
|3||PetSafe Interior 2-Way||Pet Access||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$6.06|
|4||Cat Mate 4 Way Locking Cat Flap with Door Liner||Ani Mate Inc||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$19.99|
|5||Cat Mate 4 Way Locking Cat Flap||Ani Mate Inc||Cat Doors For Exterior Doors||$22.99|
- Durable, low-maintenance, weatherproof pet flap with inner telescoping frame
- Made from clear, weather-resistant, unbreakable Lexan
- For cats up to 12 pounds
- Installs easily and securely
- Measures 6.25 inches square; limited lifetime warranty
- White 4 way locking cat door w/liner
- 2-Inch trimmable door liner enables neat, easy installation in all doors, panels and walls
- Exterior rain seal included
- Brush strip to reduce energy loss and silent action
- Poly carbonate flap
- White large cat flap w/liner
- 4 Way locking
- Brush strip to reduce energy loss and silent action
- Complete instructions included
- Generously sized to give larger cats up to 25 lbs. or small dogs access inside or outside your home
- Durable plastic frame and hard, transparent flap with pile weather stripping and magetic closure to help keep out weather and drafts
- Dual, knob-style locks with added strength offer 4-Way access options to control your cat's access in and out of your home: open, locked, in-only (cat can enter but not exit) and out-only (cat can exit but not enter)
- Slim, sleek styling to match any door design and even install into sliding glass doors and windows
- For installation in interior or exterior people doors 3/16" to 2" thick; Easy installation with detailed instructions, cutting template and hardware included
- CONVENIENT CAT FLAP DOOR - Give your pet the ultimate in convenience by installing our cat flap door with 4-way locking system.
- FOR BIG CAT OR SMALL DOG - Measuring 7.8 x 7.5 inches, our Cat door is the perfect size for cats or dogs to be able to take themselves outdoors when needed.
- COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE - Our Cat door is fully customizable with a simple-to-use 4-way locking system. Flap door can be set to allow pet to go out but not return, can enter from outside but not go out again, flap is locked from both sides, or is completely open so your pet can come and go at will.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Install cat door in wall, door, or window with installation templet included. Simply cut a hole for flap door, and secure with long screws through four corners. Your pet will thank you and you'll be able to spend more time petting and playing and less time jumping up to let them in or out.
- GUARANTEE - We have a no hassle 100% guarantee refund policy. If you use our PawsDoor Cat Door and do not love it, simply return for a full refund, even used. Add one to your cart today!
Choosing Cat Doors For Exterior Doors
Ideal pet products cat flap is said to be very durable. It is 6.25 inches square and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is super easy to install and can support a cat of at least 12 pounds. The door is really great for very active cats who travel a lot.
PetSafe extreme weather energy efficient pet door is just what it says. This kind of door is very weather resistant and helps save energy even if your cat goes through it often. It carries 3 flaps and is easily installed. If you decide you want to limit your cat’s in and out time period then you can easily snap it shut.
PetSafe interior 2-Way locking cat door is ideal for keeping the dog or children in or out. Yet your cat still has easy access, because it was created with cats in mind. The downside for the installation requires a door 1 – 2 inches thickness.
Why Buy Cat Doors For Exterior Doors
Why buy cat doors for exterior doors? You buy it to give your cat easier access to both sides of the door. On the one side the cat can venture all through your outdoor property, doing what cats do. On the other side it comes to eat, be comfortable and socialize with its owner(s).
A cat door is ideal for older persons who love cats as well. Since they can’t move around as much, they won’t need to constantly open and close the door for their cat. The door is beneficial to both cat and owner. making it a great buy and investment. You are investing in your cat’s well being and your time.
Will Your Cat Love Their Cat Door For Exterior Doors
If your cat doesn’t like its cat door, I will be shocked. Animals love freedom, so even if it prefers to be indoors at times or even most of the time, it likes to go outside. Since the door allows your cat the freedom to roam, it will certainly love it. Your cat has no reason not to love the door.
You will also love the door too because once you install the door you can relax a little more. It is ideal for any home where cats are members of the family. Cats need the ability to stretch and roam. It also means that your cat will be less stressed as ease of access is important.