It’s never too early to prepare meal ideas for thanksgiving. In this case, we’re focusing on appetizers. I know most people tend to think of the turkey and the stuffing, but what about the appetizers? Let’s take a look at one appetizer idea today which is artichoke dip. Follow along as I go through how to make this special dip.
When artichokes come to mind, spinach is usually the go-to. It’s a great choice because it’s creamy, cheesy, hot, and has lots of flavors. It’s a versatile dip that works with different types of food.
Grated Gruyere cheese
1) Preheat the oven to around 350 degrees.
2) Drain the artichokes and chop them roughly into equal parts. Add artichokes to a bowl with all the creamy ingredients and tofu.
3) Thaw frozen spinach and press it between a few paper towels to press out as much liquid as possible. Chop up the spinach and add it to the dip.
4) Add in grated Gruyere cheese and salt and pepper the dip.
5) Add dip to a square 8×8 baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
6) Bake dip at 350 for about 45 minutes until it’s golden brown. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or bread.
Give this appetizer a try this Thanksgiving 🙂